Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on January 13th. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Monero Original has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.13 or 0.01247036 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00017768 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000784 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007490 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00001855 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Monero Original Profile
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.